A metal spiral with handles at both ends is another invention of Asian craftsmen. It is designed to use on the upper lip, chin, and cheeks. It does everything in a matter of minutes leaving no hair, nor redness.
- effective and quick method of removing hair right from the root;
- no mess, only one tool involved & it’s easy to clean;
- little practice and then it will be super easy to use;
- travel-friendly; and
- there’s little to no irritation.
- first time may be painful.
- requires practice before it becomes a faster and easier process;
- it cannot be used on wet or loose skin;
- it should only be used for facial hair on a woman;
- it can cause red bumps on sensitive skin; and
- it cannot treat eyebrows.